Friday, December 16, 2005

Late trains are no fun...

AAAAAHHHH!!! Being stuck on the train sucks. We have either not been moving or moving exceptionally slowly for the past 3 hours. We are now on track to be exceptionally late into Sacramento, which may make me late getting into Berkeley, which will make me very sad. The worst part is they aren't even communicating why we are going so slowly and stopping for so long. I just want to get to Berkeley and hang out with Gil. This is terrible. Oh well, this is what I get for traveling by train. I'm going to look through my pictures some more.

We are running something like 4+ hours late. Normally it wouldn't bother me, but I REALLY want to get to Berkeley. BAH!!

Later Note: I am now in Berkeley posting these entries (today's and yesterday's) from Gil's house. I am so glad I'm here. We just went out for lovely Indian food and now we are planning the weekend. It sounds like we are meeting up with Balaji at the Asian Art Museum.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Danielle,
Sounds like a fun trip. This is the first I've read your blog. I'm in doing some work on a Saturday (Bah! to use one of your expressions) and taking advantage of the internet connection. I'm outta' here soon and off to pick up a few Christmas gifts and to a party at Matt's.
I still have a few things to read on your blog, stuff from the beginning. I'll try to stop back and keep up with your travels more often. Happy travels!
Hi to Sara, Turk and others reading this.
Bob